Summer Breeze, it makes me feel fine

this is going to be a HOT summer.

today im traveling to Gaia. "Festival Marés Vivas" is a summer festival in this town. i got a ticket for the last of the three days of the festival. there will be Gabriella Cilmi, Colbie Caillat, JASON MRAZ and Keane.
it's tomorrow !

____________________________

then i'll travel to the opposite side of the country, and i'll be 2 weeks in Algarve, the favorite summer place for holidays of the portuguese people and foreign turists.

( this is a photo that i took last year, with my mobile phone. i decided to participate in my school's photography competition with this photo, and i got the 2nd place )


____________________________

and finally i'll spend one week in one of the most beautiful summer spots in my country. Sesimbra. it's a small town with some fantastic beaches and a very shining sun. and to improve, i'll spend this 8 days there with some really kind and special people for me .



____________________________

I think Summer is one of the wonders of our lifes. for most of the people, it's something that will be remembered the rest of the year, with all that yearning for the next one.

Enjoy your Summer !


"Summer Breeze, it makes me feel fine" ,
Overjoyed James

No comments:

Post a Comment