4th of July

4th of july of 1776 - what a beautiful day.
it was the day God created America's freedom, independence and liberty.
im portuguese but i celebrate this day, alone in my little room, but accompanied with lots of american people online.

since i was a little child, my dream is moving to the United States, and become an american citizen. today it's still my dream. i have about 4 USA flags in my room. i wake up looking at them, i lie down looking at 'em. everyday i fill more my dream, and i make it bigger and bigger.

in the school i hopelessly search for opportunities of expressing what i know and what i think about the USA to the others. i could do it.... i presented some works to my class like "United States Independence" in History, "The Geography of USA" for Geography, "The Christmas in New York" for group projects subject or "USA Gastronomy" and "New York City quotidian life" .

USA is a country with whom i completely identify myself. sorry, i could write why, because i'd spend hours and hours, but i'll be writing bit by bit in the blog.


(I don't own this photo)

Happy 4th of July

God Bless America,
James

1 comment:

  1. it would be great if all the american citizens would love the united states as you do

    ReplyDelete