Marés Vivas Festival (18th July)

probably the best show i've ever went to
the 12 hours (8 hours standing) without eating, drinking or going to the bathroom were rewarded in that night.
i was in the first row, in the middle of the stage

___

-> Gabriella Cilmi
-> Colbie Caillat (i sang her songs soo loudly that she smiled a few times at me)
-> Jason Mraz ( * description below :D )
-> Keane

___

* - Jason's show was amazing. Before the show i saw Carlos Sosa, the band's saxophonist. I called him, and he just waved at me. In the show, until the end, i act like a completely obcessed and crazy guy, jumping and waving and singing and screaming. Toca looked a lot of times at me. One of the times he just scream "FREE THE WEED" ahah . Jason doesnt usually look at the fans in the 1st row, but because of my wildness, he smiled at me a few times. In the end of the show, i threw my new york cap (that had cost 50€) to the stage. Reggie Watkins, the band's trombone, caught it !

WOW
___

me and a friend of mine

Jason's divine Taylor

Toca Rivera and Carlos Sosa

the new Toca's gnome. Yeeah!

Jason with his Fender Jaguar and Wah Wah Pedal. Rock On !

"Lucky" - Colbie and Jason

___

Algarve, here i go ,
James

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo jealous! I've always wanted to see Jason Mraz live! I seriously idolize him... he's a literary genius :] you're blogs amazing I love your photography and taste in music (:

    ReplyDelete